Citibank Balance tranfer Complaint
Identity theft - CITIBank Diamond Card
First Error-- "my requested was to transfer fund to my checking account but they made it a check payment",
Second Error -- "Cancelling my Balance transfer request with out my permission and breaching the contract and Identify " ,
This Identity Theft by CITIBANK
Requesting you to please looking into this matter as I did not get any help from the Customer service agents or supervisor Jeff
Call dates 1st call to request Balance transfer was 03/12/2017 time 2.41 call lasted 7 minutes 1 sec 2nd call to to inquire if fund were transferred to my checking account was on 03/15/2017 (3 minutes 57 sec) 3rd call 03/16/2017 again asking for an update , I was told I was a check payment and I will get it next thursday 23rd march 2017 4th call 03/17/2017 Got an email of Notice of stopped payment to find out whats going on but very bad response from a manager Jeff and rather solving issue he is give Bonus points on my other CITIbank card , he does not have proper explanation and askin me to re-apply as this cancel now. ( Spoke to Supervisor Jeff at 2.32pm 03/17/2017.
Will surely avoid using your cards in FUTURE, I will do business with your competitor.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
- Very Helpful Credit Monitoring Services
- Identity Guard Protection for You and Your Family
- Excellent Resources and Services for Credit and ID Theft Monitering
- Identity Guard- Worth Every Cent
- UPS Fraud Identity Theft
- Worst Customer Service Ever!
- Comcast Offers Identity Guard "Essentials Package" for Free
- Homeowners Insurance
- horrible customer service and they allowed someone to use my ss number
- Identity Guard - Smart Choice with Options
- they want my Social Security number to shop online??
- Sneaky Collection
- HHGreg gives loses/my hold to stranger, can't generate signiture or identity, theft or...
- Identity theft
- Identity Theft!
- Great Service and Great Price
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you